Our goal has been and continues to be a high quality degree program that ensures that students will be able to integrate theory and practice, recognize the importance of abstraction and appreciate the value of efficient design created to meet clearly developed requirements. The program is intended to prepare students for lifelong learning as they undertake professional careers in computing.
The objective of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is to prepare students for successful careers and for advanced graduate study in computer science, by giving them the following qualities:
- Breadth: Knowledge of a broad range of Computer Science skills, tools, and mathematical techniques, and the capability of applying them to analyze and design complex systems.
- Depth: Deep understanding of fundamental theoretical and practical Computer Science, and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape.
- Reasoning: Capability of solving a wide variety of problems by applying principles of computational thinking.
- Teamwork: Habits of working effectively and professionally on diverse project teams.
- Clarity: Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Integrity: Understanding how to approach social effects of computing ethically and responsibly, and being committed to doing so.
- Learning: Interest in life-long learning, to adapt and shape an evolving world.
- Openness: Ability to participate in interdisciplinary collaborations and apply computational methods in new and unfamiliar domains.
Students in this program explore the conceptual underpinnings of Computer Science -- its fundamental algorithms, programming languages, operating systems, and software engineering techniques.
In addition, students choose from a rich set of electives that includes computer graphics, artificial intelligence, database systems, computer architecture, and computer networks, among other topics. As with the introductory sequence, these advanced courses stress "hands-on" learning by doing.
- The objective of the Master degree in Computer Science is to form professionals and researchers with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Theory and lab classes rotate during the all course of studies. That is the reason why the Computer Science graduated finds a job quickly.
- The goal of the Master of Science in Computer Science is to train students to get to know the basic theoretical principles of the computer sciences, to be to able to acquire specific knowledge in the macro-areas close to software technologies, systems and networks, multimedia, embedded systems, safety and security engineering.
- This program is designed for candidates who wish to obtain more knowledge and skills in the area of Computer Science to become an academician or researcher.
- Graduates from this program have the necessary background to pursue Computer Science at the Doctor of Philosophy level.
- To produce computer science experts who are equipped with the ability to independently acquire, develop & apply advanced computer science knowledge & skills to solve problems.
- To produce computer scientist who become competent researchers, academicians in areas related organization.
- To produce employee who are able to be an active participate in ICT related organization.
- To produce computer science experts who are able to communicate effectively across different organizational context and multiple stakeholders.
- To produce computer science experts who are able to consistently perform their responsibilities ethically and professionally
The objectives of the programme are
- To produce students who are experts in their related fields and are able to work independently with supervision from highly qualified supervisors.
- To produce students who are very knowledgeable and theoretically sound and are able to apply these for the analysis and solution of problems where these leads to new or substantially improved insights and performances.
- To produce students who can think critically and creatively thus capable of generating and developing new knowledge, products, materials or methods for the benefits of mankind.
- To produce students with excellent communication skills, capable of communicating effectively both technically and theoretically in various context and with various related parties, thus sharing new knowledge with other researchers from other institutions, universities and also industrialists.
- To produce students who can adapt to changes in environment and practice lifelong learning.
- To produce students with high integrity and who are ethically professional.