Student Service Center
The Student Services Centre of the College offers the following services to students:
- (Provides information about opportunities for Higher Studies and employment in India and abroad.
- Makes available Books, Journals and Audio Cassettes to help students prepare for competitive examinations, entrance examinations and interviews.
- Guidance and Counseling services.
Rock City Book Bank Scheme
Bus & Training Timings
Local Climate Information
These services are provided through computer, personnel, bulletins,hand-outs and press-cuttings. The Centre organizes the following courses for the benefit of students depending on sufficient number of students joining them.
- Personality Development and Effective Communication.
- Spoken English
- Computer Awareness and Basic Programming
- Group Dynamics
- IAS coaching Programme for Preliminary Examination.
The Centre also provides consultancy to other institutions to start similar services.