- Awareness Generation
- Rally Against Drug Abuse
- Signature Campaign and oath- taking against drug abuse
- De-addiction Counselling
- Seminars, workshops, symposia and conferences on drug related issues at all time.
- Observance of International Day against Drug Abuse
- Community Organization Programmes
- Exposure Visits to De-addiction Centres
Say No to DRUGS, Say Yes to LIFE
- Making the College free from all kinds of drug by focusing youth.
- To create awareness among the youth about the ill-effects of drugs
- To prevent youth from becoming addicted to drugs
- To empower youth to stand against drug abuse and use them against drug abuse.
- To Promote programmes aimed at reducing drug abuse among young people.
- To provide technical advice to schools/ institutions and NGO's in this area.
- To collaborate with Voluntary Agencies in developing comprehensive programmes in addressing the health and education of youths at risk.
- To collaborate with other clubs in promoting and also to enhance efforts to reduce drug abuse among youths.
Dr. M.Daniel Solomon,I
Assistant Professor of Social Work
Co-ordinator,Youth Against Drug
Mr. N. Raja
Assistant Professor of Physics
Asst. Co-ordinator, Youth Against Drug,