1. Students are requested to maintain highest standard of behaviour and discipline both inside and outside the College.
2. Students are required to improve and maintain consistency in their performance in the examinations in order to get promotion to subsequent Semester.
3. They shall strictly observe the disciplinary rules framed by the College. Violation of which will be dealt by the Principal in the manner she/he considers fit and her/his decision will be final.
4. On the first bell, students shall assemble in the rooms and wait silently for the lecturer. When the lecturer enters the classroom the students shall rise and remain standing till they are asked to sit.
5. No student shall enter the class or leave the class without the permission of the lecturer.
6. Every class in charge keep a close watch on the students’ attendance, progress and conduct.
7. Irregular attendance, indifference in regard to class work and examination, discourtesy towards teachers, insubordination, obscenity in word and act, willful damage to College property, anti social activities etc are liable for disciplinary action which includes expulsion from the College.
8. Attendance to the College functions like association meetings, College assembly, seminars, group discussions, Industrial visits, Viva Voce etc. are obligatory to all students.
9. Without the permission of the Principal students shall not organize any activities or associate with any outside group concerned with the College.
10. The Principal shall have the power to expel any student from the College if the student is guilty of serious misconduct or student’s presence in the College is injurious to the order and discipline.
11. Late comers can enter the class only if permitted by the lecturer. They may be marked present by him/her at the end of hour only if there is sufficient reason for being late.
12. During class hours the permission of the lecturer is needed to move from one seat to another or to leave the room.
13. Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Pagers etc not approved by the Principal are not allowed to be brought to the College. Use of Mobile phones is strictly banned inside the campus.
14. Every student should possess an identity card issued by the College which should be produced whenever asked for specially when dealing with the office.
15. The College has developed the tradition of a homely informal atmosphere of freedom with responsibility, treating one another with love and respect. We have proud Alumni who have set very good tradition. However, we lay down some norms of general conduct.
16. There is nothing that can substitute for self discipline and a serious devotion to duty, a spirit of respect and love for all that is good, noble and beautiful in life. The College expects students to keep their vision high and solicit cooperation of the parents to minimize the necessity of enforcing rules and regulations.
17. Students are expected to treat the College as their own and to cooperate in its efficient and smooth running.
18. Loitering and wasting time on the College campus and canteen causes indiscipline on the College campus and that must be avoided.