Facility Department of Bishop Heber College, under the guidance of the Bursar of the college, is responsible for ensuring the physical, academic and support facilities and also for the planning, construction, operation and maintenance of all the facilities. The support facilities include manpower, material and machine. This department is committed to:
- Promoting and fostering the quality service that meets the needs of our diverse campus community.
- Providing a safe and healthy campus for the entire Heber community.
- Planning and developing campus facilities and playgrounds through integrated programs of renovation, alterations, new constructions and maintenance.
- Developing, evaluating and administering continuously the criteria and standard norms, rules and regulations for the design, construction and aesthetic improvement of all campus facilities.
- Providing support to all Heber campus events and ceremonies
- Supporting the energy and environmental initiatives of the college.
- Maintaining technical equipment
- Cleaning and maintaining indoor and outdoor
- Security Service
The department consists of dedicated and skilled, professional employees, trained in every field required for maintenance, repair and renovation of campus facilities.
Following are the Members of Facility Department:
- Principal (ex-officio)
- Bursar (Convenor)
- Dean, Staff and Students Welfare
- Senior Faculty â€“ 2 members
- Office Superintendent (Aided)
- Office Superintendent (Self-financed)
- College Engineer
- Campus Manager
- Chief Security Officer